Friday, May 22, 2009

Behind silence and solitude


Hello fellow readers, I would like to apologise that the blog has been inactive for quite awhile now because the owner is busy spreading his pedo-wings to countless of young boys in the world. However, I am here to help him spread his message to the world. So, lets begin.

Unlike the owner, I will emphasize on the ways to blog right instead of insulting the bloggers. Afterall, I am a good man with ethics. I do not get dead drunk and hug a mamak's toilet bowl while collecting a pile of dung on my transformers top. I also do not sleep in the middle of a road and get bitten by red ants after getting drunk. By the way, I am a 12 years old young boy and I was raped anally by the owner.


He is a saint.

Anyway, lets get back to my main topic.

Please construct a right sentence when you blog! Do not blog as if you belong to the Star Wars Saga! You are not Master Yoda! Master Yoda is a shrinked-wrinkled-green-Ogre who understands the Way of the Jedi, so basically he is a mad midget. He and the storm troopers are merely imaginated characters who were butt fucked by the critically acclaimed director George Lucas. You are not imaginated characters! You are a normal human! So use the right sentence when you blog. Never ever attempt to rearrange your own sentence. For example:

The 'Yodish' grammar structure
"Such a rough and thick penis he has"
or
"A gentle and sissy person he is"


My dear friends, what is terribly wrong with you people? Have you all become sci-fi geeks attempting to imitate Master Yoda? This is reality! These isn't any light sabers for you to play with. It isn't funny at all. You are commiting an unbearable sin. Yes, we are Malaysians and we speak broken english but imitating the ogre Yoda is wrong. The correct sentence should be as follows:

"Sean has such a rough and thick penis"
Yes I do.

"He is a gentle and sissy person"
I couldn't agree more. Note that Howethoon.

Before I end this post, I pray that you will make the right decision and change for the better. Do not commit the same mistake as you once did before. However, if you insist that being 'Yodish' is the right thing to do. Then, go ahead and humiliate yourself. You are stupid. Stupid.

I will continue to post more ways to blog right when I have the time. For now, Im out!

Master Yoda on fire!

If you continue to be ignorant and reject my advice, you will only end up mutating into a freak like him.

Ugly boy

By the way, I do realise that a certain blogger will not understand what I am talking about so I propose a solution. Go to www.google.com and search for a Language Translator Tool. That ought to solve the problem. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment