Thursday, April 30, 2009

Before I start this post I want to take this opportunity to apologise for have not been Updating my BLOG recently. I'm really sorry to all flamers for not giving you people a topic to spit at me, I know you guys want to shit at me very badly. And I want to remind every flamer, I don't BLOG because I like it, I blog because I want bloggers to realise what are they actually doing. Since their whole world only revolves around this stupid blog thing, my only way to let them realise is to Fucking BLOG. Don't u get it? Forgive me if my English isn't good, but please try to read and understand and stop making fool comments. If you guys really can't understand please tell me, I can explain to you word by word, I can even translate everythin into Chinese or Malay language for you.

Ok let's move on, today's topic,

Words from the word BLOG

I got all these from a website, I'm really impressed and shocked after reading how this fella comments about phrases and words from the word 'Blog'.

If these words were people, I would embrace their genocide.

Blog: The word "blog" is literally shorthand for "boring;" a vulgar, overused word that strikes your ear with the dull thud of a cudgel to the soft spot of a child's head. It's an abbreviation used by journalism drop outs to give legitimacy to their shallow opinions and amateur photography that seems to be permanently stuck in first draft hell. Looking in the archives of the blogs, one would expect someone who has been at it for years to slowly hone their craft and improve their writing and photographs, since it's usually safe to assume that if someone does something long enough, he or she will eventually not suck at it. Even with lowered expectations, you'll get a shotgun blast of disappointment in your face.

Blogging: If minds had anuses, blogging would be what your mind would do when it had to take a dump. [ HAHAHAHA ]

Blogged: What you call a trivial or largely inconsequential topic once bloggers have processed through every tired detail. For more on this, look into: every minor news story.

Blogging community: Losers, goths, bedwetters, and journalism dropouts.
Blawg: Some prick thought it would be clever to spell "blog" phonetically using the word "law" in the title. It's a phrase used to describe blogs primarily dealing with the law and legal issues. Wow, real clever, dipshit. How did you come up with that one?

I like the following one the most.

Blogebrity: Wow, guess what this one stands for? Too easy. Hey, anyone can do it: take a blogger who's a chef, and you get: BLEF. A blogger who's a dentist? BENTIST. A female blogger with an itch? You guessed it: a BITCH.

Bloggers, check out the entire Webpage yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment