Friday, April 24, 2009

Today's Topic - Act Cute


Many people want to be cute, I like cute people too, but there are bloggers out there like to act cute in photos and post them on blog.



Ok he aint a blogger XD It's just an example of those bloggers who act cute. I put this picture first because i think it's epic.



Gone, this photo ruined my night.

The Combo

Take 1


Take 2

Take 3

Take 4



Take 5


Some of those who act cute edit their photos as well. To enhance their CUTEness.


My Combo



(I can't believe I did this. No choice, I have to show how those ****ers how themselves look like)







Take 1



Take 2



Take 3

Take 4


Take 5



What has happened to this world?


**** the world!



To those bloggers who like to act cute so much,


NAH

Take that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment