Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Post

Hello people, welcome to BlogSeeksAttention.blogspot.com.

Congratulations! To everyone of you who has already successfully seeked attention by blogging, it is not a simple thing to do.
For those of you who are so famous for blogging until advertisement company like Nuffnang starts to pay for your blog views, I personally give you a round of applause, it is really not simple at all.

Blogging, is good for seeking attention, if anyone of you lacks attention, Blog is your cure =)
As you can see, many people would come complaining about me after reading this post, so i'm totally right, Blogging does seek attention XD

I know by posting this, I will become one of the bloggers, which I call the attention seekers. I've made myself an attention seeker already, but my purpose of blogging is totally different compared to every blogger in the world. I will discuss everything about bloggers that no one would have thought about. For example the techniques, skills, ideas, and TOOLS which bloggers use to seek attention successfully, and many more topics regarding bloggers. This blog will be hated by all bloggers, but I must sacrifice to let everyone to know the truth. Be prepared for my 2nd post.

P/S to all bloggers, Don't kill me =X

1 comment: